Monday, August 6, 2012

Here's my walk bag

I've been busy adding cool pins to my Pinterest boards. I've added images of my walk bag and disaster bag. Now some folks like to call the disaster bag a "five-day bag" or a "GHB" for Get Home Bag. I'll save that for later. For now let me show you a little more about my walk bag...



I thought you might like to see what my walk bag looks like without the sling attached. To keep things simple they usually just hang the sling off the belt. It can be attached to the bottom of the bag too. It's just that Markus seems to prefer it on the belt. When all the stuff in the walk bag is put out it looks like this. I think it's pretty cool how all that stuff fits in there.
My walk bag has evolved since it first was made. It has grown and shrunk a little here and there. Here is a list of the stuff pictured above:

There's plenty of water for my short-term needs on a walk. And they use the syringe when I get defensive to help me drink just a little at time. I especially like the Zuke's Power Bones.  I need something after a seizure. They make me exhausted. Oh, Oh, Oh, and the raincoat. I do like my clothes. Warm in the winter, dry in the summer. The raincoat is awesome! They bought one at Mud Bay one trip. I liked it so much they made sure there was one in each of my bags. I refuse to go out in the rain without it. Alright, more to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment