Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why does my Walk Bag have that in it?

Someone was wondering why my Walk Bag has some of those things - being that I'm a dog and it's my bag. Things like the candy snacks, gum, bandaids, Tums, and Chapstick. Well I do actually use the Tums and Chapstick. Sometimes my stomach gets really upset and the Tums help. They're yummy too! The candy and gum are for my Adele and Markus. Sometimes my seizures can be tiring to them the bag is big enough to hold them. Oh and the 'water pouch' is one of the those survival water things. There's always just the right amount of water available for me. Whoever designed those pouches knew exactly how much I like to have at once. I don't want to forget the treats either. Because seizures are tiring I get special treats for energy and this nice person put together some great information on them.  My walk bag has changed slowly over time as things are added and eliminated - lessons learned. I'll talk about my new bag later on. First I have to tell you a story of one episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment