Monday, May 27, 2013

Post-Recall Food - What Will I Eat?


Instinct Grain-Free Kibble for Dogs: Limited Ingredient Diet: Lamb Meal Formula

With that food recall all of the dry food in my disaster bags had to be destroyed! Well at least there was still the Cesar's in the bag. Adele likes to have some wet food. She says its for the water content. I like it because it's fun to eat that soft sloppy stuff every so often. Seriously though, without the dry food my bags were going to be short some food and I was worried.

Maybe I shouldn't have worried too much though. Those two ran out right away and found a solution. First, our friends at Mud Bay helped out, and Adele brought home some new food. It's tasty and similar to my other food. The only problem I saw was there weren't any small pouches for my disaster bag. I started to worry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment