Thursday, May 23, 2013

Where The Heck Did He Come From?

It didn't take long for Adele to try and explain how Roo came to us. Markus was out looking for some furniture when I stumbled upon a pet rescue adoption event. She said he saw Roo and sent a picture. When he explained it he told me he just had to get Roo out of he cage. I get that and Roo seems really happy to be here. That's where his name came from - Rescue Roo.

He does hog the attention, though. He likes to jump up no people. I can' t jump as well as him and he's shameless. Nuzzling for affection and aggressively getting them to pet him. At least he helps when I have to run into the back yard to tell that neighbor dog to stay on her side of fence. And he's fast, really fast.

Maybe I'll let him know about this blog and let him post too.

DZ
/

No comments:

Post a Comment